Friday 9 August 2013

Misspelling

A short while ago I posted a blog with the following lines in it...
...just a minute or two ago I heard Mrs Blog shout the following

"Bu66er off!"

"Bu66er off or I will kill you!"

"Just bu66er off!!"

She raised her voice and added

"That is it you are going to die!!!"

Given that only myself and Mrs Blog are in the house this evening I was more than a little concerned. Then I remembered that I am three stone heavier, five inches taller and fitter than Mrs Blog. I plucked up the courage to peer into the kitchen (which Mrs Blog loves) and saw her trying to swat a fly.


Only one person spotted the error in the original post (now corrected) which actually read....

Then I remembered that I am three stone heavier, five inches taller and fitter than Mrs Blog. I plucked up the courage to pee into the kitchen (which Mrs Blog loves) and saw her trying to swat a fly.

Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment