Friday 4 March 2011

George and Me

Time for a middle aged rant.

After working at my present company, AXA, for six months I have been found out. It appears I have transgressed and disobeyed the rules - unwittingly I might add. Given that AXA is a French company you might be forgiven for thinking that there would be no rules at all. As the great Al Murray says "Where would we be if we had no rules? France!"

What was my crime? To bear more than a striking resemblance to a Hollywood star. For the last six months on the AXA UK group employee website my details have been listed for all to see - they can access my phone number, email address and until yesterday a photo of me. Here is the photo,-
Seems that someone was concerned that we might be sued by George Clooney for copyright abuse! As if! George if you are out there reading this can you let me know? So I had no choice but to change it to this,-
Which as you can see has been protected by copyright so that George cannot make money out me.

2 comments:

  1. Get out more, drink beer (not that tennants pish) and have sex at your earliest opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CitySpidey is India's first and definitive platform for hyper local community news, RWA Management Solutions and Account Billing Software for Housing Societies. We also offer residential soceity news of Noida, Dwarka, Indirapuram, Gurgaon and Faridabad.

    CitySpidey
    Noida Society News
    Noida News
    Dwarka Society News
    Dwarka News
    Gurgaon Society News
    Gurgaon News
    Ghaziabad Society News
    Ghaziabad News
    Faridabad Society News
    Faridabad News
    Indirapuram Society News
    Indirapuram News
    DELHI LOCAL News

    ReplyDelete