Tuesday 20 November 2018

Don't get old!!!

Some senior moments are worse than others, far worse.

Last weekend I was getting out of a car in the dark and reached for my hat. So far so good. I put it on and then I reached for my gloves. Nothing, they were nowhere. I felt around with my hand, knowing that I had put them on the seat next to me. Nothing. Time to switch the light on! Nothing.

Then I took my hat off...and found my gloves had spent the last five minutes on my head!

 Why is life so difficult?


6 comments:

  1. Oh dear! No doubt you have looked for your glasses while they were on your head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glasses on the head is "beginner level" - I'm way past that!! How you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for my glasses today Richard, asked Fi if she’d seen them, searched the kitchen etc, ran upstairs and searched there...ran back down....and then realised.....I was wearing them ������ (feel your pain) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvonne, thanks for the comment - see previous comment!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of that but now you raise it I might put my gloves in my hat more often!! :-)

      Delete