Saturday 2 March 2019

Organisation and communication

Just over a week ago I was heading off for a long weekend with a bunch of chums to Naples. We agreed to meet at a local car park at 7.15 a.m. Here is a snippet of the conversation...

"Where's David?" asked Mark

"He thought you were picking him up at his house. But he's on his way here now, walking down the hill."

"His house? I said to be at my house! I'll go get him." Off went Mark in his car.

Several minutes later he reappeared.

"Can't find him. I tried my house but he wasn't there."

"No, he said he was walking down the hill, not to your house."

"Oh, I'll get him on the way down the hill!" Off went Mark.

"Where's Mark going, that's the wrong way?" asked three of us simultaneously.

"David will be nearly here anyway"

Just as Mark was out of sight...David appeared.

"Where's Mark?"

"Looking for you. on the wrong hill."









No comments:

Post a Comment