Friday 5 July 2019

Flour Power


After a prolonged spell of inactivity I am back!

Today saw me trying to make a loaf of bread. As per usual I reached for the bag of flour in the cupboard above me...and that is when things went wrong.

A sneaky bag of gram flour was in the way. I grabbed it, just a little too eagerly. two seconds later I looked like a polar bear. The flour had leaped out of the bag. all over my shirt, trousers, shoes, arm, neck and the floor, diary, bin, Mrs Blog's water bottle and sideboard.

A few curses later I grabbed the vacuum and hoovered up the worst of it. I mopped and wiped the residual evidence and congratulated myself for not smashing anything a fit of temper.

I picked up the vacuum to put it back where Mrs Blog likes to keep it but...

...it opened itself and tipped all the bloody flour back on the floor again. :-)

Aaaargh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment