Thursday 10 February 2011

A week of IT problems

A week of PC problems is I hope behind me. It started with the local town server going down.Apparently this an "outage" should be an "outrage"! Why is it that IT geeks have BO, pony tails and annoy everyone by inventing words that we don't need??? An "outage" - should read - "buggered", "broken" or "temporarily unavailable"
It took two days to get us back online although all the geeks were sayng that everything was fixed - or "un-outaged".

Then my leg continued to play up so my IT band was suffering even after Magic Mark had done his thing last week. Had another session this morning where I ran into "Mrs McKinnon" - she looked familiar and after a while I realised she was the Chemistry techer who had been at the parents evening last night! Another geek!!


Finally the last IT problem. A guy at work who sent me an email asking if I had managed to solve a client's problem. In itself not an issue except that he had singularly failed to tell me at any stage that the client had a problem. So an upset client is now an angry upset client. I know what you are thinking - was this a computer problem? After all the theme on this post is IT??

No it isnt - this guy is not a geek he is an................

................. "Irritating Tw*t"

No comments:

Post a Comment