Saturday 23 July 2011

Bloody Blog

I get a few free minutes to re-design my blog and end up wasting hours trying to get the "Follow by email" header to show up where people can see it. If anyone knows how to do it please leave a comment with instructions.

Hope you like the new template - just got plain bored with the old one

My employers have finally sorted my endless It problems and given me a brand spanking new IPad 2. It is simply brilliant! I may even be able to blog during the week whilst away on work in the exotic locations of Basingstoke, Bristol, Birmingham and elsewhere.

On holiday for a wee while so no new posts until I get back - unless I take my IPad with me....

The last post entitled "Censorship" deliberately had no text - I thought I was being cleverly satirical but apparently not.

PS the spell check I just ran thinks Basingstoke should be Bassoonists.

1 comment:

  1. Are there any bassoonists in Basingstoke? Seems a questionable proposition to me.

    ReplyDelete