Tuesday 12 July 2011

Mrs Blog's Complaint

Mrs Blog works part-time in a coffee shop. A very nice, up-market coffee shop. Yesterday she received her first complaint.
When I heard, I was astounded,
"Mrs Blog makes perfect coffees" I thought "Who on earth could possibly find fault?"
She explained that a family of well-to-do types had pitched up and the mother had asked what an iced coffee was.
"A scoop of ice-cream, two ice cubes and a shot of coffee" replied Mrs Blog.
"Sounds delicious" said the well-to-do mother.
The daughter also opted for one.
Five minutes later the mother was back.
"My daughter didn't like the iced coffee."
"Oh" said Mrs Blog
"It was too cold!"

Proof of this story is in the complaint book at Cocoa Black Coffee Shop, Cuddy Bridge, Peebles.

1 comment:

  1. Advice for Mrs Blog

    I would suggest should the well to do lady darken Mrs Blog's door again, she should politely suggest that she trots round the corner to Castle Warehouse (where I believe most things can be bought) and purchases herself a life.

    ReplyDelete