Monday 3 October 2011

Swimming is off for a while

Daughter Blog has featured more than most as a subject on these postings and for good reason. To recap, she is 20 and lives in a flat in Aberdeen, writes a food blog - linked to this one.

Three months ago I had to buy a new pair of swimming goggles.

My previous pair had, I thought, been victim to my ageing and lack of memory. I was convinced I must have left them at the local pool. On enquiring, the pool attendant checked and came back apologising that he could not find them. They were a decent pair so I figured that someone, a connoisseur of goggles, had lifted them. Ah well, the new pair were even better

Daughter Blog "Skyped" last night - full video and sound. Her camera revealed she was in the kitchen and was preparing her evening meal. Nothing unusual so far except she was chopping onions and wearing my "lost" swimming goggles! Apparently they stop your eyes watering when you chop onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment