Monday 7 May 2012

Shaving problems

Sometimes you wake up and just know that the day is full of surprises. Today was such a day in the life Mr Blog.

I came to and realised I had slept badly, trapping a nerve or something in my right forearm. Undeterred I went down stairs and applied the "freeze spray" to the affected area, took two Ibuprofen and congratulated myself on my medical skills.

By now I was fully awake and decided to crack on and get shaved, with my now, world famous Hydro Glide 5 razor, (The one that is so big it does not fit under my nose). Somehow I must have touched the still-wet freeze spray with my left hand because when I rubbed my left eye with it, my eye went very cold and started watering profusely.

The Hydro Glide 5 is tough enough to use without blinding myself in my one good eye, the other eye lets in light but not not much else of use when shaving! For those of you who dont have a bad eye I have shown a detailed picture of what it is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment