Saturday 5 April 2014

Malta Blog 5 - Mr Blog loses his bum

During my much written about sojourn to Malta recently, I was passing Naughty-ALice in the apartment when she commented,

"You haven't got a bum!"

Quite what she had been thinking I can only guess! However life without a bum could be quite challenging -

  • How do you go to the loo?
  • How do you sit down?
  • How do you stop your legs from falling off?
  • How do you do bum exercises? (Click for earlier blog on the subject
It turned out I was wearing a pair of trousers that simply hung in such a way that my rear end was lost to view. Having no need for such a pair of trousers I left them in Malta giving Naughty Alice the opportunity to go on to Facebook and tell the whole interwebtube that I had left my trousers in her bedroom!



1 comment: