Sunday 6 April 2014

Malta Blog 6 - Mr Blog is force fed toast

Place; Malta
Persons in the room; Mrs Blog, Mr Blog, Naughty Alice (NA) and Lindzy-Blog LB)
Time; Breakfast

"Would anyone like any toast?" said NA.

"Not for me Alice, i am off to the bakery to get some fresh bread .! I replied

Ten minutes later...

"Hi Richard, you're back, would you like some toast?" asked NA

"No thanks Alice, I have some fresh bread here, I bought it at the bakery just now."

Two minutes later, Mr Blog eating his fresh bread...

"Richard, you haven't had any toast!" said NA.

"No. But that is alright, I am having fresh bread!"

Two minutes later...

"I am putting on more toast, Richard would you like some more toast?" asked NA.

Mercifully breakfast ended before NA could force feed me!

A picture of me after a Naughty Alice breakfast.




1 comment:

  1. That's my mother for sure!! What a force-feeding rascal :D Seriously, Mr Blog, these posts are hilarious! Made my night :))))

    ReplyDelete