Friday 19 December 2014

Geographical Challenges

Nephew-George-Blog (of the Sussex-Blogs) has been touring South America and keeping us all up to date with his own blog. Entitled "The other idiot abroad" - there is a link on the right hand side of the page, scroll down till you get there - it is more amusing than this load of drivel.

So - he has had a free plug from me, you might think he is at the very least reading my posts, but no!

By the miracles of blogger I can see where in the world my readers are, this month includes China, Russia, US, UK, Japan and Ukraine. Argentina? Uruguay? Not a sniff! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm here, I'm here!! I think because I receive your blog entries via email, I don't have to click on any links to read them. That could be why I'm not showing up. Anyway, thank you very much for the plug!! I owe you 😊

    ReplyDelete