Thursday 21 May 2015

And now for Sony

As mentioned in the last post Mrs Blog has a phone problem.

Sony Xperia have a website and I was directed to it to log my phone for a repair service. Sadly the website would not let me book a repair. It gave the message "Service unavailable for your device". I wrote back to the person who had emailed and someone else wrote back saying to give them a call.

I did!

Here it goes....

"Have you tried to use our website?"

"Yes it didn't work so I was told to call you."

"No problem. I will get the repair booked in for you." Many minutes later and listening to music while on hold.

"I don't seem to be able to book your phone for repair on our website."

"What can I do?"

"We will send you an email in the next day or so telling what to do."

"But my phone is under warranty. Can't you just get it repaired?"

"No, our website doesn't seem to be working. If you need any more help after this call you can visit our website."

"The one that isn't working?" (Started to giggle).

"If you need any more hlep please visit our website for support."

"The website that doesn't work for you or me?" (giggling quite a bit at this point).

"For any further help pase visit our website. Would you like to complete our telephone customer satisfaction survey after this call?"

"Oh yes please!!" (laughing now)

One can only assume that Orange/EE and Sony are sharing their valuable insights into how to deal with customers

NB: On the survey you are asked how many times you have contacted Sony Xperia to resolve the problem - I discovered that you cannot answer "5" as it only allows once, twice or more than three times!


No comments:

Post a Comment