Friday 17 August 2018

Family visits

Recently I went to stay with the Yorkshire-blogs. It was one of those "expected visits", by which I mean they were expecting me. I knew this because we had emailed several times to that effect and I was reassured by the replies.

However, on arriving at "Chaos Towers", (home to Eschatology-sister-blog (ESB)), I discovered, unexpectedly, that I was not expected. ESB had decided to go off with Swiss-sister-blog for a day's shopping.

Bewildered-Tom-blog and nephew-Tom-blog were in the dark. Worse still, they decided after just thirty minutes in my company, that they would much rather drive 70 miles to go and watch Incredibles 2 at a distant cinema.

I found myself on my own dog-sitting for most of the evening debating with a Tibetan Terrier which of us was to blame!






No comments:

Post a Comment