Sunday 6 November 2011

Mrs Blog is laughing

Three weeks ago Mrs Blog, without telling me, microwaved some Haddock to poach it. It took until yesterday for the microwave to recover. For nearly three weeks I have had to put up with rotten fishy smells every time I microwaved my porridge.

So, in order to to rectify the shortfall of fishy smells (which I truly detest) Mrs Blog bought salmon pate for lunch today. Son Blog spread a huge lump on his toast and, having noticed my distaste, waved it in my face. (Where did he learn to do things like that?). I was holding a doughnut in my hand at the time and as I recoiled the doughnut broke in half and flew across the room behind me. Straight in front of Muffin (Dog-Blog).

So Muffin tears off to another room to devour the unexpected treat, leaving me with half a doughnut and even more reason to hate fishy smells. Roll on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment