Friday 23 March 2012

Shaving Technology

Having used a Gillette Mach 3 (with three blades for an even closer shave) for the last ten years I noticed that the already exorbitant cost of new blades was more than buying the same number of blades AND a new razor!

I switched there and then to a new Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 with hyper glide lubri-strip and flip-top technology (and five, yes five, blades for an even closer closer shave). Then it occurred to me -
"Where will razors be when Son-Blog gets to my age?"

The new Gillette 532  Macho-Mach Turbo with petrol engine, lubri strips, self-cleaning, four wheel drive, 999 BHP?

As it is I cannot get the bloody Hydro 5 under my nose and so I am going to end up with a moustache I don't want which kind of defeats the whole purpose of buying the damn razor in the first place!

Glad I got that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment