Saturday 7 April 2012

Running Dedication

I was out for a run with Mate-blog this morning, just about five miles thought the Scottish hills. It was a great start to the day, I feel full of energy and high on endorphins. Better yet I got a blog out of it!

Mate -blog is running the London Marathon in two weekends and has been training madly for the last three months. He is a dedicated runner and I  have kept him anonymous to avoid embarrassing my very good mate Paul. Mate-blog is running with a foot injury and has consulted the same physio as I use (See earlier posting about getting fixed 7/2/2011) who has suggested that strapping is a bad idea - it simply moves the problem from one place to another. "Blue Tape" is apparently the remedy of choice, however, to be effective it needs clean skin to adhere to. Mate-blog is that dedicated he is off to shave one of his legs...

No comments:

Post a Comment