Monday 2 April 2012

Blog first

This is the first time i have blogged while away on business and also the first time I have blogged using my Ipad2 made famous in a post recently.

I couldn't wait until got home to post this one because by then the middle aged anger in me might have subsided. I am away on business this week which meant leaving home in Scotland at an ungodly hour this morning. First to Bristol for a series of six meetings before getting on a train (second class ticket thanks to the expenses crackdown) to London Paddington. A full hour and forty five minutes of screaming two year olds. Finally I get to where I am staying for the next two nights. Another first, an apartment. having never stayed in one before I checked the website to make sure it was ok. There were pictures of huge penthouses and whilst not a hotel I thought "no problem, I can make shall sacrifices for the company and find somewhere to eat dinner and breakfast."

Having just checked in, after walking up three flights of stairs with my luggage, I am sitting in what I am told is an upgraded room from the one I booked. Suffice it so say that I am off to tour the streets of the east end to purchase a dead cat to prove a point.

Never again!

No comments:

Post a Comment