Sunday 1 February 2015

Attachments

Today started with a portent of things to come when I sliced my face apart with my Sainsbury's own brand razor.



It got worse when I ventured to make cauliflower soup. Quite what possessed me to want to make it in the first place, I have no idea. I chopped and fried an onion and garlic, boiled the cauliflower and simmered it all with potato and bay leaves.

Then I had to put it in the blender/processor to puree it all. I was faced with the choice of three attachments, the dough hook was a no-no, so I was left with the slicey-thing or the mixer-thing. Under the false assumption that the ingredients would be soft by now I went for the mixer-thing. Big mistake, the lid flew off, the soup flew out and I had a cauliflower shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment