Friday 9 October 2015

Missing Persons

Earlier this week I was at the gym, or more correctly the changing room having just been to the gym. I have provided a detailed diagram so you will know exactly where I was.

The changing room is at 3, the gym at 2 and the swimming pool is at 1. (I haven't drawn the swimming pool because I ran out of space)Wh.

While I was getting dressed one of the attendants popped his head round the door and asked me if two men had just walked in. As they hadn't I replied "no". 

It seems that two guys walked from the swimming pool (2) and never made it to the gym (1) and as they were not where I was (3) and there was no other unlocked door they could have gone through, they have been deemed missing.

I have, rather helpfully, provided a "fotofit" picture based on the descriptions I was given.



No comments:

Post a Comment