Sunday 30 January 2011

Misunderstandings!

The last couple of days have seen two misunderstandings - the first was when Mrs Blog told me what we were having for tea last night.
"It is a new recipe" she said "You will love it!"
"What is it?" I asked.
"Chicken stuffed with rocket" she replied
I then had one of those moments when as an adult man your brain suddenly reverts to five-year-old-boy mode. When I was five my mother took me to London and told me we were going to Piccadilly Circus - imagine my disappointment when I got there and there was no big tent, animals, clowns etc! Well that same level of disappointment was revisited last night at 6.30 when I expected this,-

  

 The second misunderstanding has more to do with my advancing years and not listening properly to what is being said. This morning  my chum Paul asked me if I still involveed with "Jericho House" - a soup kitchen for the homeless in Edinburgh. Unfortunately my brain heard "Genital House" - I promised Paul it would be part of my blog so I have kept my promise! I did have to think a while about about the accompanying picture though!

No comments:

Post a Comment