Saturday 23 April 2011

Funny start to the day

Mrs Blog was up early again and so was Son-Blog which was more surprising given that he is 17. Not one to waste an opportunity I asked him if, rather than waking his sister up with a cup of tea, he would wake her with his saxophone. Always keen to oblige an again parent he did just that. In the process he created the "Saxalarm" and turned Daughter-Blog into a screaming banshee.
Of course as always in my life when I am responsible for a little mischief I am struck down by a cunning plan of the Spite Goblin. Today he sought his revenge while I was topping up the "Wee Box" with loose change. The "Wee Box" is a cardboard box with a slit for coins to go in which are collected for SCIAF. Our Wee Box was on the bread bin by the toaster and the S.G. made me drop a twenty pence piece in the toaster rather than the box. Undeterred, I simply turned the toaster upside down and got covered in four billion burnt bread crumbs. Will I ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment