Thursday 12 May 2011

Hello Iran Again /سلام دوباره ايران

Somehow this site has become a sensation in Iran this month. Not being entirely sure who is reading it (they could be English speaking expats or more of the Iranian Secret police featured in the post of 21st March) - I thought I should welcome them in Persian/Farsi. If you are an Iranian reader please put up a comment to tell us who you are so that we can rule out the secret police...


...of course they could be tracking this blog because it mentioned Osama Bin Laden last week!! In which case it may be that the secret police in Iran (and possibly elsewhere) have search engines programmed to look for key words which they then investigate. In which case I may have just hit on a way to get my blog more hits than any other....

Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Terrorist, WMD, Jihad, Al Jazeera, Kalashnikov, M16, Cell.....

I will let you know how it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment