Sunday 20 January 2013

Mayan Prophecy

Just before Christmas there was a lot of news coverage about apocalyptic Mayan prophecies. The date for the new world order was 21st December 2012 when the Mayan calendar came to an end. There was speculation that this meant the end of the world whilst others suggested it was a dramatic change to the way we live our lives.

Since we got to the 22nd of December and the world did not end (costing Mr Blog a fortune in Christmas presents) it seemed that the Mayans were mistaken.

Not so!! They were just a little out on their timings. They should have ended their calendar on 20th January 2013 because this is the date of the new world order taking effect. I know this for a fact because it was on this date that I got to the bathroom before my teenage son and for the first time in living memory he had to wait for me!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha - and I bet it was a blessing given his hangover, eggs and dhal! xxx

    ReplyDelete