Tuesday 15 January 2013

New Scotland Football Manager

At last the Scots have appointed a man with real talent to run the Scottish football team, Gordon Strachan.

Mr Blog, it must be said, has absolutely no interest in football whatsoever. The fact that he knows anyone in football is nothing short of a miracle. Why then have I posted this post on Scottish football? Because Gordon Strachan is the world's only answer to stupid questions from reporters. Here are some examples...

Reporter: Bang, there goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?
Strachan: No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. I'll go home, become an alcoholic and maybe jump off a bridge. Umm, I think I can take it, yeah.



Reporter: "Gordon, can we have a quick word please?"
Strachan: "Velocity" [walks off]


Reporter: Gordon, you must be delighted with that result?
Strachan: You're spot on! You can read me like a book.

Reporter: Gordon, Do you think James Beattie deserves to be in the England squad?
Strachan: I don't care, I'm Scottish

Reporter: You don't take losing lightly, do you Gordon?
Strachan: I don't take stupid comments lightly either.

He is a legend and is welcome in the blog house anytime!!


No comments:

Post a Comment