Wednesday 2 January 2013

Surprises in the bath

Today I spent 7 hours driving to Wetherby and back to deliver Mother-Blog back to her home after a few days staying in the Blog-house. Having got back at 5.30 p.m. I decided to go to the gym to ensure a healthy start to the year, declined a glass of wine and ate all the salad on my dinner plate. A New Year a new Mr Blog!

A short while ago I was in the bathroom and noticed a strange looking object in the bath. At first I thought it was a giant flip-flop. It struck me as rather odd, firstly that it was in the bath; secondly that there should only be one flip-flop, rather than two; and finally that it should be the size of a small cat.

On closer inspection I realised that the giant flip-flop was also part toothbrush and part loofah.

It transpires that Mrs Blog has bought a "foot-cleaner".

No comments:

Post a Comment