Sunday 30 March 2014

Malta Blog 1 - Mrs Blog stuck in the bog

Bowing to overwhelming demand by readers of this drivel (in other words two people asked for this), I have decided to write up the Malta blogs. (See 26-3-14 - Malta - A Blogger's Paradise)

Mrs Blog and I had a few days on the lovely island of Malta last week, staying free and gratis with Lindzy-Blog and her mother, Naughty Alice. You may wish to read "More Misunderstandings 17-4-11 for background on Naughty Alice).

(We had flown there with Ryanair, who are a bit like Easyjet, but with less tolerance and less customer care. They are not the sort to muck about with, as they will charge you £50 at the drop of a hat for anything they can think of). 

We had only been there one day, when Mrs Blog got stuck in the toilet of the flat (rented by Lindzy-Blog from a Maltese guy). My first thought was total panic, if Mrs Blog stayed stuck for three more days we would be negotiating with Ryanair for a change to our return flight and that would cost me a packet! Then it dawned on me that Ryanair was the least of my worries. Lindzy-Blog was moving out of the flat in a week's time; if Mrs Blog was still in the toilet at that stage it could cost me a deposit and a six month lease agreement! 

Truly panicked I tried to talk Mrs Blog our of the toilet, "try pushing the door a little harder" I suggested. She did and the door opened saving me at least E2,000 in the blink of an eye!




No comments:

Post a Comment