Friday 28 March 2014

Vodafone - hell bent on starring in my blog! 4/4

Finally I rang the "helpline " at Vodafone again. There is by the way no option for "voice mail problems" so I did my usual trick and opted for bill payments (these folks are usually keen to talk to you when they can get money from you).

EVentually I went through the first tier support, then spoke to the "technical guy" who managed to confirm that indeed there was a problem with my voicemail account. He, though, was not the man to fix it. It needed to be escalated to the  "Network team"!

The Network team will not speak to you though. Only Vodafone people can speak to the Network team. They do not work very fast in the Network team either, I was told 72 hours was the process time to fix my issue. Regular readers will know I am apt to get a but grumpy with things like this.

"Can I complain to someone about this?"

"No"

"Surely there is someone who takes complaints?"

"You can speak to my manager but it won't do any good!"

"So, you don't care about customers complaining then? What about if I write a blog about how bad your service is and stick on Twitter??"

No impact at all. Having been through this before I asked to speak to the "Cancellation Team". Vodafone doesn't like losing money (despite the extreme lengths they go to to do just that, by upsetting their customers).

At the time of writing I am still waiting to speak to them....

To be continued?

No comments:

Post a Comment