Wednesday 23 March 2011

No sense of humour!!! And real live footage of your blogger

A few weeks ago I explained the trouble I got into using a photo of George Clooney on the company intranet  directory and revealed my latest masterpiece which replaced the image of George. You may remember the issue was copyright.




As of today I have had my wrist royally slapped for not taking our (My French employer's) communications seriously. Is it my fault that others expect realism in their representations and cannot see that my art communicates so much ore? Nonetheless I am forced to comply - and I thought it was the Germans who had too many rules and French who had none - shows how wrong you can be!

So to keep the French masters happy here is a link to the real me in action
http://www.axawealth.co.uk/investments/videos


No comments:

Post a Comment