Tuesday 29 March 2011

RIP

Sometimes you sit in front of your blog and struggle to think what to write about. Other times the "Gods of the Interwebtube" intervene and gift you a blog from out of nowhere. The Gods have done just that for me today.

My nephew, who will probably want to remain anonymous, called Harry had a mobile phone. He works on a farm and has recently been digging a trench. From what I can gather he filled the trench in again since when he has not been able to find his mobile telephone. We probably all reach the same conclusion at the same time - the phone has got to be in the trench. From my point of view it cannot be anywhere else since it would destroy this posting! So Harry-the-anonymous-nephew has three options
  1. Dig up the trench
  2. Post a comment to let me know he has found his phone and
  3. Put a gravestone on the trench to mark the passing of his phone
My vote goes to


No comments:

Post a Comment