Monday 21 March 2011

Hello Iran

As a relatively "new-to-the-world-of-blogging" person I am still learning a lot about what goes on. I found out today that one of the people who has viewed this blog lives in Iran! Why? Who? Language barriers and all that?? What would they have made of my picture of chicken stuffed with rocket? (see Jan 30th Misunderstandings) The questions are spinning around in my head.

So if you are the person in Iran who clicked on this - please leave a comment and tell me who are you are.

Of course it might have been the Iranian Secret police using a search programme to throw up every reference on the internet to words like "rocket" in case they find someone who can help with their nuclear programme. In which case - please do not get in touch at all! Not only will I be very nervous but you will be severly disappointed when you discover that far from being a nuclear rocket scientis I failed Physics A Level.


If you never see another blog posting it could mean that the Iranian Secret Police have no sense of humour and I have been taken out!!

If you want the easy way to follow thi blog - pop your email in the bar above and hit submit!

No comments:

Post a Comment